Registration is open to Merit System employees.
Requests for training are processed according to available space and your training record. While acceptance into a class is not automatic, we will make every effort to include you.
• Select training event(s).
• Complete the appropriate Training Request Form. Be sure to obtain approvals from your jurisdiction.
• Return the form using our fax number (251-470-7722) or scan to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Emails confirming training are sent to merit system email addresses only. If you do not have a work email address, these emails will be sent to your supervisor’s email address.
• Classroom and online trainings may have capacity limitations.
CANCELLATIONS – Please let us know if you will not be attending a class as others may be waiting for a space. A “no-show” for a class may impact future acceptance. Dates and times of scheduled programs may be subject to change and/or cancellation.
DISABILITY/SPECIAL NEEDS ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS may be sent to our office at:
Mobile County Personnel Board, Training Office
1809 Government Street/P.O. Box 66794
Mobile, AL 36660
or contact email@example.com, (251) 470-7722 (fax), or (251) 445-4574 (office)
In This Section