Training is available for Merit System employees.
REQUESTS FOR TRAINING are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis according to available training spaces and any required pre-requisites. Acceptance into a classroom or online class is not automatic, but we will make every effort to fulfill your training requests.
- Select training event(s) from our current available training at https://www.personnelboard.org/employees/training/training-forms/
- Complete the appropriate Training Request Form. Be sure to obtain approvals from your department.
- Return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation email regarding your enrollment in a requested class. Emails are sent to Merit System email addresses only. If you do not have a work email address, these emails will be sent to your supervisor’s email address.
- Because classroom and online trainings may have capacity limitations, only those employees who receive confirmation emails may attend the class.
- Please let us know if you will not be attending a class as others may be waiting for a space.
- A "no-show” for a class/classes may affect future acceptance.
- Dates and times of scheduled programs may be subject to change and/or cancellation.
DISABILITY/SPECIAL NEEDS ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS may be sent to our office at:
Mobile County Personnel Board, Training Office
P.O. Box 66794/1809 Government Street
Mobile, AL 36660
Or contact email@example.com, (251) 470-7722 (fax), or (251) 445-4574 (office)
- Training records are maintained for all Merit employees who attend training sponsored by the Mobile County Personnel Board Training Department.
- Employees may request an Employee Training Verification by sending an email that includes your name, email address, phone, and a date range for training records requested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Section