Welcome to the Mobile County Personnel Board Training Site.
We provide training opportunities for current Merit System Employees.
As you can tell from the weather and the calendar, we are well into summer. You’ll see below our focus for July and August and some new on-demand titles.
Besides getting training help from us, also feel free to ask questions and make suggestions for our training department. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- You will find New Employee Orientation online and on-demand, which is a great timesaver for new staff and their departments.
- We will be offering basic computer training for MS Word and MS Excel as well as the MS Excel Intermediate series during this training period. These are in-person classes.
- Additionally, we will offer:
- CPR-1st Aid-AED
- CDL Written Test Prep
- Communication and Engagement Skills
Be sure to review our short course online libraries:
- Communicating Effectively at Work
- Customer Service categories
- Health and Safety
- HR Employment categories - 2 NEW titles
- Leadership for Managers/Supervisors
- Leadership for Employees
- Business Skills categories
- Business Software - 11 NEW titles
Don’t forget to look at our long course online titles in these categories: accounting/math, language skills, and functional areas. These six-week courses offer 2.4 CEUs for passing scores.
Call us at (251) 445-4573 or 4574 or email us with any questions about current training and any training needs you may have. As always, you can receive our training email updates by sending your name, jurisdiction, and email address to us at email@example.com
July-August 2022 Classroom and Remote Training Schedule
July-August 2022 Short and Long Course Online Offerings
In This Section