Welcome to the Mobile County Personnel Board Training Site.
We provide training opportunities for current Merit System Employees.
Spring will be transforming into summer very soon and we’re nearly at the midpoint of the calendar year! Have you set skill and training goals for you and your staff? Did you know that you can ask for help from our Training Department with planning training?
- You will find New Employee Orientation online and on-demand, which is a great timesaver for new staff and their departments.
- We will be offering basic computer training for MS Word and MS Excel as well as the Intermediate MS Word series during this training period.
- Additionally, we will offer:
- Defensive Driving
- The remainder of the Supervisory Skills Series in May and June
Be sure to review our short course online libraries:
- Communicating Effectively at Work
- Customer Service categories
- Health and Safety
- HR Employment categories
- Leadership for Managers/Supervisors
- Leadership for Employees
- Business Skills categories
- Business Software
Don’t forget to look at our long course online categories: accounting/math, language skills, and functional areas. These six-week courses offer 2.4 CEUs for passing scores.
Feel free to call (251) 445-4573 or 4574 or email us with any questions about current training and any training needs you may have. As always, you can receive our training email updates by sending your name, jurisdiction, and email address to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May-June 2022 Classroom and Remote Training Schedule
May-June 2022 Short and Long Course Online Offerings
In This Section